Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!!


Today, my youngest daughter Cameron turns two! What an exciting time in her life... it's her special day. Since her birthday falls in the middle of a work week, last night I was making CUPCAKES. No big deal right...wrong. My daughter as many children out there have food allergies. She is allergic to milk, eggs, butter, dairy, and peanuts (nuts). You might be asking yourself...what kind of cupcakes can you make? My sister found an awesome allergen-free recipe and I wanted to share it with you. Divvies Chocolate Cupcakes (pictured) was featured on the Martha Stewart show in 2008 and ever since then we've made these cupcakes for our kids. Check it out: http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/divvies-chocolate-cupcakes?autonomy_kw=allergy-free%20cupcake&rsc=header_2 So, if you have a child with allergies or know someone tell them about this recipe. Not into baking, check out My Fave Five and click on the Divves link.

Happy Birthday Cameron...I wish you all the happiness you deserve. I Love you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog