Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Thoughtful Hostess

Are you A Hostess Inspired by Martha Stewart; A Casual Hostess; or A Thoughtful Hostess. Ever wondered what kind of hostess you are? I did while planning my daughter's birthday party. Guess what, there's a quiz for that (I know crazy, but true). I took the 10 question quiz given by none other than Martha Stewart and it turns out that I'm "A Thoughtful Hostess". A Thoughtful Hostess is a person that plans ahead to ensure that the events you host are special and that your guests feel welcome. Your friends feel comfortable in your home and enjoy bringing signature dishes to your table. You feature unique touches without going overboard. I thought that summed me up perfectly. So the next time you're get ready to plan a party ask yourself...What kind of hostess am I and take this quiz to find out. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

http://www.marthastewart.com/entertaining?lnc=c479cf380e1dd010VgnVCM1000005b09a00aRCRD&rsc=navigationglobal_Homepage_Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog